Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listen guys, My registration is open cuz waiting on you GUYS to register. If you guys planning on not entering. Its ok just let me know now. Thanks

tommy

·
Registered
608 Posts
i wanna go tommy, but i dont think ill be able to make it. already booked that weekend. IX last week was great, we had a awesome time rolling in with a bunch of IS's. sorry i didnt get to meet u also.
-Ramin

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Newton-IS300 said:
i wanna go tommy, but i dont think ill be able to make it. already booked that weekend. IX last week was great, we had a awesome time rolling in with a bunch of IS's. sorry i didnt get to meet u also.
-Ramin
im glad you had fun..Dan dont like to introduce me to the rest of u...sorry man..

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
lol.... yo tommy... its not looking good for the 4th... i can't seem to get people together

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Tommy....This is Dan from NEW IMAGE....There's no Saturday roll-in at all?....Not even for me?...lol

Please let me know so I can register.....It would really help I have family coming on that Friday....

o.....btw Dan....Who should win that won't....Read it in your other post

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH Racing Enhanced.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dt1313 said:
Tommy....This is Dan from NEW IMAGE....There's no Saturday roll-in at all?....Not even for me?...lol

Please let me know so I can register.....It would really help I have family coming on that Friday....

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
dan dan, its not us..Its javits.. I cant break rules. U know we are very flexible at all shows.. I cant do SAT roll in...I wish i can.

Come on HIN does friday roll in ONLY too everyone follow it.
This is one time we ask everyone to do friday roll in..

By the way CAR registration is CLOSED. DAn im sure you tried to get heads to come. Its fine..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
tommy.roks said:
dt1313 said:

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
dan dan, its not us..Its javits.. I cant break rules. U know we are very flexible at all shows.. I cant do SAT roll in...I wish i can.

Come on HIN does friday roll in ONLY too everyone follow it.
This is one time we ask everyone to do friday roll in..

By the way CAR registration is CLOSED. DAn im sure you tried to get heads to come. Its fine..
Tommy...Wish you would have gotten back to me a lil sooner....lol......I hear ya on the Javits.....As for HIN though....I rolled in on Saturday for the Baltimore one just a few weeks ago....I'm sure the Javits is a pain though.....Hope to see you at the show.....

Later

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts