Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was filling up today at Shell and a middle aged man came over and asked me how do I like the acceleration and the car as a whole. I said I love everything about it (pretty much the truth) and that it is far better than my old 323i. I love the super dark tint on my Onyx Black, it looks great.

The guy complimented me on the great looks of the car and took off. Also said that it is the best looking Lexus.

That said even though I haven't washed the bugs off after my 900 mile trip back from NYC yesterday and some rain stains on the ass end of the car...

So, have a great day and know that YOUR car looks great too!
:D

Here is the black beast! (before eibach springs... now the car is an inch lower)

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Looks good, nice shine you got there.
No one looks at my black onyx :( .

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
If he would have seen my car the old man would have busted a nut probably.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
nice pic jag3er!! I am going to add to my wallpaper collection if you don't mind :p BTW...how do you make your car so shiny?

·
Registered
30 Posts
jag3er said:
I was filling up today at Shell and a middle aged man came over and asked me how do I like the acceleration and the car as a whole. I said I love everything about it (pretty much the truth) and that it is far better than my old 323i. I love the super dark tint on my Onyx Black, it looks great.

The guy complimented me on the great looks of the car and took off. Also said that it is the best looking Lexus.

That said even though I haven't washed the bugs off after my 900 mile trip back from NYC yesterday and some rain stains on the ass end of the car...

So, have a great day and know that YOUR car looks great too!
:D

Here is the black beast! (before eibach springs... now the car is an inch lower)
do you have a picture of the car with the springs on? i want to see how low it is

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
solarpower2002 said:
nice pic jag3er!! I am going to add to my wallpaper collection if you don't mind :p BTW...how do you make your car so shiny?
No prob, I got plenty more, about 70 pix on that day's photoshoot in the woods.

I put on zaino that morning, one coat and I think it is just black that makes it look so nice. When freshly washed, black paint looks stunning, like it is still wet!!! And the shade helped a bit. It does not look as nice in direct sunlight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts