Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try these pads?
How do you like them? All i know is they are LOUD pads which i don't mind at all since they will be my track pads. They seem to have pretty good price.

Thanks~

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I have them for daily street use. Good inital bite, not loud at all. VERY streetable.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll chime in. HP+ are an excellent agressive street pad though they are just decent on the roadcourse. Make sure you flush the fluid with something track friendly prior to your event and then afterwards.

R

·
Registered
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Allen0506 said:
I'll chime in. HP+ are an excellent agressive street pad though they are just decent on the roadcourse. Make sure you flush the fluid with something track friendly prior to your event and then afterwards.

R
I agree. However, since you stated these will be your track-only pads, you might want to consider something even more aggressive. I have no experience with them on my IS, but I can tell you that they are completely inadequate for track use on my Corvette, which is about the same weight as the IS. I have about 10% pad left after one HPDE event, where I normally would get 4-5 weekends plus a bunch of street miles out of other pads.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn... guess i'm gonna have to go with Project Mu HC+ or Endless CCR...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts