Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving to Hawaii soon and was going to change my navigation switched over to Hawaii maps, but the dealer wanted $400 for the disc. Was hoping anyone with access to the disc could help me out, feel free to PM or reply w/ any info. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
all i know is in hawaii all the ISx50 series don't come with navigation, the GS series comes with a screen but not navigation. so as for updating your navi for hawaii roads? hmm... not really sure, ask the dealership... or just call up carson toyota in cali being as they seem to be able to get everything cheaper.
oh btw, you don't need navi in hawaii :lol:
trust me after awhile you'll get used our roads here... now some of the roads maybe named a lil funky but the islands are quite small compared to the states that navi really isn't an issue. unless you seriously need it to work. granted most of our streets here aren't laid out like on the mainland but thats one of the things that makes Hawaii what it is.
oh and welcome to hawaii, whenever you get here anyways :)

oh yeah, check out HawaiiThreads.com - The Hawaii Forum
forumshawaii.net is fine just that its filled with alot of young kids so keep that in mind.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanks guys, I'll check those sites out too.

I understand that Oahu is pretty easy to get around, but I'm just so use to the navi at this point.

Seems like theres good amount of Lexus owners in Hawaii w/ some clean cars, hope to meet some folks out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts