Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SimpS said:
2001 Lexus IS300...automagic tho...hehe
BTW...Kit...i gotta say, you got a sick ride :)

thanks bro!!! by the way whats your name? you can call me kitto. are you entering the carshow in august? laters!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was just in hawaii 2 weeks ago.. I have NEVER seen so many Impreza WRX in my life before!!!! I only saw 2 IS the entire stay there in Oahu

·
Registered
130 Posts
KitRedIs said:
SimpS said:
2001 Lexus IS300...automagic tho...hehe
BTW...Kit...i gotta say, you got a sick ride :)

thanks bro!!! by the way whats your name? you can call me kitto. are you entering the carshow in august? laters!!!
my name is Mark...but peeps call me Simps. naw, i'm not entering the carshow...are you entering again? btw, you won first place on another carshow right?...you deserve it bro :)...k den

·
Registered
271 Posts
i saw over 40 easily in a day in waikiki area..

i saw a nice black IS there though, on that one ship place.. where there was a buffet and stuff.. it had eyelid covers, shaved emblems on the back with an Altezza logo along with rims and it was lowered a bit, 8)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
sup reppin MAUI. . . . . .its the gold one. 8)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dude I was in Maui and i saw only Ford mustangs and WRXs it was insane. And all the cars that had work done were done well. Props to ya tuners out in Hawaii its fucking hevan there Surf and Speed.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
where the hell do the IS's hang out in waikiki? i was there for over a week and only saw 2 on the strip.. one black one kept cruising the strip over and over...

the only two modded ones i saw were in pearl harbor...

·
Registered
130 Posts
irv_usc said:
where the hell do the IS's hang out in waikiki? i was there for over a week and only saw 2 on the strip.. one black one kept cruising the strip over and over...

the only two modded ones i saw were in pearl harbor...
they're everywhere...it's just hard to spot them...you have to look really good :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
03 black onyx in da house!!! Stock, just some ICE. Parts lying around the house waiting to be installed, Teins, sways, Roturas, pads and lines. :) I've seen another black one and a yellow one near me. Alewa Hgts I think. Black one is CWest all around and the yellow has a CF hood and an Altezza grill w/red badge. Both are very very nice. 8)
Kitto and Rusty, your cars are just SICK!! I've never seen em on the road yet, tho. Good thing, I think I'd get into an accident staring too long :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
sup guys . Any of you entering the streetcar showoff ? If you are i'll see you there. I just shipped my car over from Maui. It's gonna be a gold one.

·
Registered
315 Posts
goldaltezza808 said:
sup guys . Any of you entering the streetcar showoff ? If you are i'll see you there. I just shipped my car over from Maui. It's gonna be a gold one.

was that ur car in sand island yesterday it looks good.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts