Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about adding tastefull stickers to your IS300?

[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
260 Posts
it there such thing a sticker add HP? haha, can i add one on the front shield, and one on the real window? ahha... funny..

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
haha shiet

my nieghbor's white is has a windshield sticker...it's some kinda racing club but it doesn't look that bad.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Put a sticker on my SBM IS300???? Not only no but "Phuc No"

You might as well throw some of the naked lady mud flaps on there too...that would be sweet.

Agent Smith Vomiting at the thought of stickers

·
Registered
187 Posts
I put a gigantic "Altezza" sticker on the side of my SBM, and it added like 300hp on my car. Sweet eh?

I don't really don't care if ppl put stickers on thier cars, just as long as its not on mine. (But I do think stickers that stick out like a sore thumb are insanely hideous looking)

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
S4 is a lame ass...I mean Geoff is annoying but I like him. Hey S4 why not put VW on your ride then? Let's not forget that you are only a couple of steps up from a Jetta. Aren't they considered A3's in Europe? Let's also keep in mind that the extra money you spent we saved for other uses. I could have gone that route but decided to do other things with my loot. You have a sweet car...now STFU.

Agent Smith Out

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agent he's just trying to get a rise out of people. Don't give him the satisfaction.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don Corleone and I are in a club called HYPER DRIVE; he has stickers on all three side, looks nice though; as for me, two; tried to add a third, but I messed up. Hey thanh, why no show us a pick?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have HKS, and NOS stickers on my car, and the TRD badge on my grille.

·
Registered
571 Posts
hey, I know decals aren't for everybody, but if done right, they look cool...although, lots of teens have been spanking it on and overdo it. The subtle-effect is gone, and the car is just plain ugly.

Brabus and RennTech lays decals on their MBs, the Type-R has some decals on it and I personally like those cars.....

·
15,322 Posts
about HyperDryve, some members just traded in their cars and got some new ones but there are three 300zx's, the president has an SI that i've raced three times, a lot of Hondas, none are "all show no go" oh yeah, our "Love Bug" was injured in an accident but it should be back with a vengeance- it had a Porsche(sp?) engine in it BEFORE and the owner is being very evasive about what else he has done to it...he'll only smile when asked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
14 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing