Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you have all seen the threads on this site about peoples cars getting messed up by haters. Whether it is their cars being keyed, tires slashed, spit on or whatever it is. This is for everyone who hates the people who vandalize other peoples cars.

Myself and about 10 friends were out at a bar that has an outdoor seating area which faces the parking lot. My friends Z06 was parked in the lot within sight. A little while later we see a group of 8-10 guys standing around the vette, a few of them leaning on it. One kid was spitting so we weren't sure if he was going to spit on the Z06 next. Whatever their intentions were, we suggested he move the vette before anything happens. So he goes out and moves the car to another part of the lot, which is still in sight of us sitting outside. When the group of guys proceeds to leave, a glass was thrown by one of them at the Z06 and hits it. We all see this, and the outdoor seating area clears out like the dugout of a winning baseball team. Everyone is running after these cars as they speed through the maze-like parking lot divisions. The guys in the cars were yelling back out the windows as they were tearing out.

Unfortunately for the leaving vehicles, several indivduals chasing after the vehicles saw great opportunity in beer bottles, rocks, and a shopping cart. Needless to say, heavy damage was inflicted on the fleeing vehicles. And when I say heavy damage, I mean HEAVY DAMAGE! :approve: I bet you didn't know a shopping cart can punch a hole in the side of an SUV did you? :lol:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I love to "vandalize" H2s w/ shoe polish :yummy:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
And if you see those catz again you should do it again. I can't stand when people lean on my car (even people I know). No fuc*in respect. + 1 Rep for holding it down in your hood!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Assholes. I am hardcore when it comes to this stuff and think anyone who vanadalizes another persons car for no reasons they should be beaten to death or close to death. When someone does that (like throwing a glass at your buddy's vette) they are basically saying they cant function in a civilized society so I am all for taking them out physically and I dont consdier death too extreme. Sorry if people think that is too drastic but I dont condone stupidity and utterly useless people. Usually those who do this are young and people say "oh they are just young" but I find that a lame excuse because I never did this crap when I was young.

Come to think of it, if they are young not only should the kids be beaten down but the parents should be beaten down for not doing their job of raising their children to be respectful of other peoples' stuff.

Anyway, glad you guys were able to get some damage done to their cars and hope nothing major happened to your buddy's vette.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Good job man. I dont understand why people have to do this to nice cars. It is such a shame that it happens all the time. I was so upset when my IS got keyed, I just wanted to burn it to the ground. But its all better now :)

+Rep 2 u

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
pope said:
And if you see those catz again you should do it again. I can't stand when people lean on my car (even people I know). No fuc*in respect. + 1 Rep for holding it down in your hood!
I saw one guy leaning on my car havnig a conversation with somebody else as I was returning to me car. I looked at him with a look that pretty much said "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?". And he looks at me and is all like "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... see... I'll clean it up for you!". And he proceeds to wipe off the car with his hand. I was so pissed. Of all the cars there... why did he choose mine? Why didn't he lean on his own?

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Chigger said:
what does shoe polish do??
It does NO damage. It just takes a lot of rubbing to get it off... pisses off the driver and they have to drive to the carwash or home with that shit all over their car (and I dont draw G-Rated cartoons) :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good Job BossMan. People like that make me so mad. I was at work one day (years ago) and my MR2 got keyed...I never found out who did it, but I was glad I didn't find out because I probably would have ended up going to jail. No such problems since thank goodness (knock on wood).

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I was at dnb at the irvine spectrum (mall) last night and when i got bak to my car someone actually spit on my f*kn car window. There was a thread about this a while ago. ARHGH just don't understand some ppz, probably some drunk f*ker that hated on my car

·
Registered
957 Posts
haha, serves those idiots right. i was driving to streets of woodfield (normal weekend car get together) and this guy flick his cig at my car, and the proceeds to laugh. i put my car in park, and just as i am opening the door, this random dude just punched him square in the temple. i got outta the car to laugh at this idiot that just got dropped, and his friends fled. the guy told me this was the 3rd car he fucked with that night. he had seen enough. i bought him some coffee! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yeah, I hate people who pull shit like that too. I come from class the other day only to find some asshole decided to leave their Carl's Jr cup on my car. What was even nicer about them was that they left a cold cup on my car's hot roof on a hot day so it left a nice ring right on the top of my roof. If I had seen them do it I would have probably ended up getting arrested for assault.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts