Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade the speakers on my 07 IS250 ( Nav + PS )
has anyone upgraded their speakers yet?

I searched online but no luck :pissed:

·
Registered
45 Posts
i was told it would be a full speaker and amp change if you do that. If its a M.L system

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade the speakers on my 07 IS250 ( Nav + PS )
has anyone upgraded their speakers yet?

I searched online but no luck :pissed:

Hertz 3ways for the fronts,back RE XXX components..with a Bitone processor..with 3 Fosgate T4000.1bd powering up 2 FI BTL 18s...removed the Stock 150amp Alternator and put in a high output 250+amp with 4 XsPower-D3100s on the back and front are the XsPower2400s

youtube.com/dark2ksystem

·
Registered
28 Posts
If it is a ML... you will not gain much with an upgrade.....higher volume and big bass boom yes...but not quality improvement... the ML is a heck of a system.... check out his pro line of amps and such...

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it is a ML... you will not gain much with an upgrade.....higher volume and big bass boom yes...but not quality improvement... the ML is a heck of a system.... check out his pro line of amps and such...
Depends on how much you spend the ML system is not going to outclass a Hertz or Focal 3-way set-up. They aren't putting ML high quality stuff in an IS for $1500. You will get more clarity with certain aftermarket speakers. The tweeters are a little dull and the bass is flat the mid-range is pretty detailed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts