Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on HBO last night. It's a true story about some kids in Florida that lure the school bully to the everglades and beat him to death.

The guy from Kids that talks funny is in it and the sex scenes are even more explicit than kids.

I found it oddly arousing...

Anyone from Ft. Lauderdale know about the real story? When did it happen? Were the real girls anywhere near as hot as the ones in the movie?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I remember reading about it in the papers when it happened...I was younger than those kids at the time. They're all in jail now. Idiots.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well one was sentenced to 7 years, one 11, 40 years, life, execution, etc. so 1 or 2 may be out by now.

Anyhow, if you like strange movies with lots of drugs, sex, and violence with teens, check this one out.

It will definitely make you think. If you liked Kids you would like this movie.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
i saw it,and strange enough, i rented it the same night as Kids, not knowing it had the same director and (1) same actor. :eek:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Speaking of Kids, didnt one of the main characters (the one who played in Next Friday also) kill himself a few years ago? I vaguely remember reading that, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ISsoon said:
Speaking of Kids, didnt one of the main characters (the one who played in Next Friday also) kill himself a few years ago? I vaguely remember reading that, but I could be wrong.
Yup, Justin Pierce (Casper in Kids, Roach in Next Friday). He hung himself in the Bellagio in Vegas in July of 2001.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
EXPOEB23
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing