1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
27,116 Posts
I think he's asking about Race Appeal... not Visage. :blush:

Do you see any contact info/address for them? I did a quick search in the yellow pages online and didn't see anything listed in brampton.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No it does not say anything information about contact info or a phone number. DId u look at the link thats in my first post because thats the website for the kit. I did send a message trying to find out more information and i am waiting for a reply back. They have alot of good feed back but now since u cant find them in the yellow pages i am kinda pondering on this....

·
27,116 Posts
See if you can get some contact info... a street address... etc.... when you talk to them.

Just because I couldn't find them in the yellow pages website doesn't mean they are shady... it's possible that the name you see on that ebay page is just for ebay and the actual company on the street has a different name.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm pretty sure I know where this kit is coming from... there's a guy in Brampton who replicates kits in fiberglass. Just make sure you know that this is a replica kit and probably won't fit as nicely as the real polyurethane Visage kits.

·
Registered
962 Posts
pretty sure the guy's name is andrew. met him through mutual friends, never did deal with him though.

·
27,116 Posts
Have you heard anything in regards to the quality of his work or how reliable his business is?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far only thing i have heard is stuff is what those two guys said thats about it. But finally the guy emailed me with a phone number even thou i ask for this address.

·
Registered
962 Posts
reason for not having an address is probably since it's an ebay store. i'm pretty sure he doesn't have an actual physical store front.

·
Registered
1 Posts
89 supra body kit

just bought a 89 supra body kit from them shine replica for $400 taking it to the body shop 2moro. seem like nice guys,they are located in north york ontario 258 eddystone ave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts