Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody received a good rate lately on a new car, specifically the IS ? the best i have seen being advertised is 7.5%, and that isn't all that great, especially if the buyer can put down 40% of the purchase price. any thoughts or info would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
On a purchase, that rate seems about right. (I received an 8% interest rate 3 months ago)

Edmunds.com has a listing for interest rates, and with Tier-1 credit, the going rate for a 36month term is 7.63%

www.edmunds.com

·
Registered
177 Posts
My loan is at 7.45% with .25% deducted (so 7.20%) for automatic withdrawl. It was with my credit union.

I also received an offer for 6.75% from USAA Federal Bank, but I think that you have to be an officer in the military or a dependant to be a member there.

I ended up going with the 7.20% though because they offered a 90 day no pay option so my payements don't start till end of August. Gives me time to pay off some bills and go on vacation!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
6.25% from my bank (60 mos. w/ automatic draft) www.rbfcu.org
Too bad I got my Civic at that rate. They wouldn't give me another loan for my IS so I think I'm right at 8% with the bank my loan is at now

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, thats damn good, thanks.

Originally posted by jdogg:
6.25% from my bank (60 mos. w/ automatic draft) www.rbfcu.org
Too bad I got my Civic at that rate. They wouldn't give me another loan for my IS so I think I'm right at 8% with the bank my loan is at now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing