Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody received a good rate lately on a new car, specifically the IS ? the best i have seen being advertised is 7.5%, and that isn't all that great, especially if the buyer can put down 40% of the purchase price. any thoughts or info would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
On a purchase, that rate seems about right. (I received an 8% interest rate 3 months ago)

Edmunds.com has a listing for interest rates, and with Tier-1 credit, the going rate for a 36month term is 7.63%

www.edmunds.com

·
Registered
177 Posts
My loan is at 7.45% with .25% deducted (so 7.20%) for automatic withdrawl. It was with my credit union.

I also received an offer for 6.75% from USAA Federal Bank, but I think that you have to be an officer in the military or a dependant to be a member there.

I ended up going with the 7.20% though because they offered a 90 day no pay option so my payements don't start till end of August. Gives me time to pay off some bills and go on vacation!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
6.25% from my bank (60 mos. w/ automatic draft) www.rbfcu.org
Too bad I got my Civic at that rate. They wouldn't give me another loan for my IS so I think I'm right at 8% with the bank my loan is at now

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, thats damn good, thanks.

Originally posted by jdogg:
6.25% from my bank (60 mos. w/ automatic draft) www.rbfcu.org
Too bad I got my Civic at that rate. They wouldn't give me another loan for my IS so I think I'm right at 8% with the bank my loan is at now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts