Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone has heard of them. Also what are your feeling about their products (amps, subs, components). Your honest feedback would be great help

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have an Autotek SX5750 5 channel amp. A lot of people had nice things to say about them on sounddomain. The amp sounds well enough for me. It was cool when I first bought it as I thought 350 watts at 2 ohm would be enough for me for the sub portion of the amp. Now I can not go with an ID Max as it not enought to power one. I went with an IDQ12 v2 D4. The sub section initially was spotty when I first installed it but it may have been the rca cables. I upgraded the rca cables to RF XXX series cables. Not the amp works like a charm. If I had to do it over again, I would have gone with some Hifonics Gen XI from Lisnup65. Only because then I could use the IDMax. :D

Otherwise the autotek is a fine amp. Plus the headquarters is in the Bay Area so I can drop it off for repairs easy enough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
plau2572
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing