Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi im a newbie on this forum, im so happy i found this forum, i didnt know there was a site dedicated to is300 wohooooo ....anyway here is my car, it is the basic of the basic.....no moonroof, no leather, no powerseats, 16" wheels, no nothin...lmao...so im really happy i found this forum, hopefully one by one i could upgrade my car, i 've had this car for 3 yrs now, bought it certified preowned at lexus, currently im lookin for the 17" oem rims, hopefully i find one here coz it looks like everyone here upgrades...lol....here's my car when i bought it....

i have other pics but my ugly face is on it....

edit* here is the pics of the "unusual" interior, sorry about the dirty rubber mats, im usually pretty clean with that, but golf season has started...lol

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
damn, i wish i had no moonroof, cloth seats and the like.. would make the car much lighter.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol at the responses.... i think im going to take some quick pictures of the interior, maybe its will be your first time to see cloth interior....im glad im making you guys happy.... in the expense of my car

·
Registered
567 Posts
I for the first time saw those wheels at our airfield a few days ago, but damnnnnnnn son i didnt think they made IS' like those. Still looks sharp and WELCOME

·
Registered
260 Posts
i got the same rims as you, and my car is fully loaded minus the lsd. I need some new rims asap, they're not doing it for me. Nice car though!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
My car is the exact opposite of yours. Its crazy, you don't have a single option. You'd think someone who was the personality type to buy a new IS300 would want a least 1 maybe 2 options. It almost seem like this thing would cost more since it's so abnormal and they'd have to stop the assembly line or something cause all the employees and robots would trip out.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
If you live in Seattle I'll hook you up with some 17's

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i miss the cloth seats.

definitely come over this week, we can swap interiors so you cna have some suede.

also, i have some new mats if interested to replace the older ones, let me know

1 - 20 of 39 Posts