Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a good day, be thankful for what you've got cause you could lose it anytime, oh and don't eat too much!! :lol:

M&M

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
yeah - happy turkey day people !!!

what's on your menu for turkey dinner

we got

27lb turkey
mashed potatoes
stuffing
candied yams
rolls
cranberry sauce
uhmm some other stuff too -

dessert - 2 homemade apple pies.. 2 homemade pumpkin pies... and 1 homemade applecrisp

damn i can't wait to later

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
27lbs! that's an enormous bird! and will take about 6 hours to cook (unstuffed)

mine's 22 lbs
we're having potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry, green beans. squash, broccoli, corn, carrots, homemade rolls, pumpkin bread, salmon, green & red leaf salad

apple, pumpkin, custard, chocolate pies

I'm working :)

Happy Thankgiving everyone!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i am cooking the turkey this year....

all messed up... i was thinkin to soak the turkey in some brine, but i couldnt find any container that fit the big bird...

so i used my dust bin.... covered with a new clean plastic of course

its gonna be cooked anyway... i figure ill try to eat em as little as possible.... :chill:

anyway...
happy thanksgiving ye all !

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
MYISRULZ said:
yeah - happy turkey day people !!!

what's on your menu for turkey dinner

we got

27lb turkey
mashed potatoes
stuffing
candied yams
rolls
cranberry sauce
uhmm some other stuff too -

dessert - 2 homemade apple pies.. 2 homemade pumpkin pies... and 1 homemade applecrisp

damn i can't wait to later
Same list w/ a 12 lb hen and only one of those homemade pumpkin pie. I hope all the troups show up to eat all that food or you will be eating leftovers till X-mas.

. H A P P Y :p T H A N K S G I V I N G

·
Registered
867 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Who's watching the Pats and Lions? I think it's cool that they are wearing the old school uniforms... very traditional. 8)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
JT said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Who's watching the Pats and Lions? I think it's cool that they are wearing the old school uniforms... very traditional. 8)
I'm trying to watch it, but the Lions quarterback is making me sick. This guy really sucks.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

ya fockin' Yankee doodle doo's!!

Enjoy your holiday...cause while you all stuff yourselves, Canada will be taking over Washington, Idaho, Montana and Oregon states.

Muwahahahahahahahaa!!! :bitching:

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
fugazi787 said:
Happy Thanksgiving!

ya fockin' Yankee doodle doo's!!

Enjoy your holiday...cause while you all stuff yourselves, Canada will be taking over Washington, Idaho, Montana and Oregon states.

Muwahahahahahahahaa!!! :bitching:
You can have those. No big loss.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Trovador said:
You can have those. No big loss.

What do you care? You're sitting on some sunny beach sippin' tropical drinks. If anything, you should be taking Florida, Georgia, and the Carolina's.

Now get to work! :)

P.S. Do you guys eat parrots for thanksgiving? :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
18 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing