Lexus IS Forum banner

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

603 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MrMark 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Happy thanksgiving to all!!!!

May your turkey be moist and tender this thanksgiving holiday.

On a more serious note.....take a second to be thankful for all that we have, and thankful that we have an opportunity to have these cars. There are actually people out there who worry about putting food on their table.

See less See more
#5 ·
Happy Thanksgiving you fruitloops. While my introduction here was tenuous (but fun), I have to admit that most of you turned out to be decent human beings, despite owning a Lexus.
Glad I'm part of this forum with y'all. EricK even got SMRA and myself on good terms, which, if I understand it, zealots in Jerusalem are considering the Seventh Sign. Now, if I can only convince TEG that I'm not evil as I once appeared, Armageddon will be complete...

Let's not forget, also, that we are indeed privileged: we live in the greatest country on the planet, we're healthy, we have good educations and jobs, and we have the nicer things in life. We are indeed in the top percentile with respect to standards of living and potential opportunity. Let's not lose sight of that. It's a mere 30 minute drive for me to get downtown to see homeless people fight for space around a sewer steam outlet in an effort to combat the single-digit windchills we're experiencing right now. Keep your perspective.

So anyway, have a good turkey day all y'all.

And now back to your regularly scheduled trolling...

#6 ·
Geoff with another occasional glimpse of altruism. I totally agree, though. Nice words.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.