Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only time of the year when i get borderline EMO.... Just wanted to give a shout out to all the single people out there.... You are NOT alone!!! *hug*

.....Although I still feel like i am.....where's my razor blade. :p ...jkjk

Anyhow....Happy S.A.D!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Remember Timmy, along the river, not across it. jk. Happy singles day!

*hug* lol.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
its Happy Get Laid Day.

Thank you very much. LOL

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
what's wrong with being single?
you'll have more money to spend on your car :)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Damn...can't play video games with my single buds tonight.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
what's wrong with being single?
you'll have more money to spend on your car :)
EXACTLY!!

its not so bad being single! you can have a few dates for valentines day..but if you have the illness..."wunmangyna" then you have no choice to be with that person ALL DAY!

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
In all honesty I still think it's better to be single than with somebody who's wrong for you. What's the point of going thru fights all the time just so you can say you have a partner? Obviously if you found somebody good for you... then stick with them... but otherwise... no need to get "emo". Enjoy your single-ness and the fact that you are not forced to spend all of your time with one person! :approve:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Crester when u going to settle down?:bigSmile:

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
You know... I've been pondering about that myself! According to my calculations I've got a bit over 3 years. As hard as I try... I can't see myself married right now.

So what about you??? When are you going to hit the next level and get some Siren Juniors? lol

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I'm a little late here.

But my day went well. lol

I had a couple girls from my college who baked me some cupcakes and brownies which was a very nice surprise, since I totally forgot it was valentines day till I saw the heart decoration on the cupcake.

I also spent the rest of my day at WORK.....Making money rather than spending it.

Which is A-ok in my books.

Funny thing was this valentines didn't make me feel emo compared to previous years lol. I guess I'm just getting used to it...

actually saying that ^^ out loud kinda makes me a feel quite sad....LOL

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Jahn... you are "Da Man"... having girls baking your sweet treats to show their affection to you. They know a way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. lol :p

So we heard the emo-tales of all the single people... did anybody have a nice romantic evening with their significant other???

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Oh... and for those of you that do get emo over Valentine's Day... I hope you were able to contain your emotions for the day and didn't boil over like the guy in Illinois who shot up his school on Valentine's day. 7 people are no dead and 22 were wounded. :(

Former student kills 6 at Northern Illinois University, sparks 'chaos' - CNN.com

7 dead in N. Illinois U. hall shooting - Yahoo! News

On another note... I wonder if the "bad" girls in these relationships actually get off on knowing the guy was so into her that she could drive him to do something so horrible. :suspiciou

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
:loveit: Its so nice having guys talk about their feelings

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Didn't you know??? It takes a special kind of man to be an IS300 owner... :p

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
HAha and an even MORE special type of woman to own one :pimp:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Oh... and for those of you that do get emo over Valentine's Day... I hope you were able to contain your emotions for the day and didn't boil over like the guy in Illinois who shot up his school on Valentine's day. 7 people are no dead and 22 were wounded. :(

Former student kills 6 at Northern Illinois University, sparks 'chaos' - CNN.com

7 dead in N. Illinois U. hall shooting - Yahoo! News

On another note... I wonder if the "bad" girls in these relationships actually get off on knowing the guy was so into her that she could drive him to do something so horrible. :suspiciou
...and this one as well

http://my.is/forums/f122/lexi-got-shot-tear-353712/]

Digger08

1 - 16 of 16 Posts