Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup guys, i'm from the 808 and just traded in my S2000 to get the new IS 350. Pick up car tommorrow. LOoks like i am a Lexus member now and no longer the s2ki boy. Anyways, post pictures as soon as i can. Peace

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Congrats on picking up a nice new car :) Do us a favor when you get it. Remove the fuse for the VDIM and see if it disables it :)

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Is Dustin M. Lee your real name? If so, you can have "8MYDUST" as a personalized license plate choice...
Eric...

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
iatacs19 said:
Imagine what you will reward yourself come Christmas! ;)

congrats on the new car!
Congrats man. your gonna love it. all the lil toys. any more details? what package u got with it if any?

we be dope with some new shoes + major Lippage ...

we still need to find out on the new IS' offset no?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Congrats! enjoy your new ride and don't forget the pics. :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks guys for the comments and about the package i got everything exept for the wood trim which i think is ugly as well as the didn't get the navigation because in hawaii you cant get that option. I also dumped my s2000 because i got into an accident in it and i didn't want it anymore. Thanks guys will take pictures
change screen name to IS350 boy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations.

I feel better now that I see other folks going from an S2000 like I am.

Mine should be in my garage by the end of the week

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Congrats on the new whip.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dustin M. Lee said:
wassup guys, i'm from the 808 and just traded in my S2000 to get the new IS 350. Pick up car tommorrow. LOoks like i am a Lexus member now and no longer the s2ki boy. Anyways, post pictures as soon as i can. Peace
What a great Halloween

I picked-up my IS350 last night. Tungsten Pearl, Nav + Mark Levinson. I've had it about 24 hours, but really love it.

It took me about 3 minutes to pair my bluetooth cell phone. It really works great!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts