Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that do not know, its Chinese New Year today.

I finally got a chance to clean up the car for abit, took a few pictures, nothing special, but just gotta take it while its still clean. It already start raining couple hours after I took the shot :(

BTW, next up will likely be a pair of carbon fibre Ganador mirror and maybe a real carbon fibre grill (mesh like the TRD)......and maybe black housing headlight with carbon eye lid

·
Registered
74 Posts
For those of you that do not know, its Chinese New Year today.

I finally got a chance to clean up the car for abit, took a few pictures, nothing special, but just gotta take it while its still clean. It already start raining couple hours after I took the shot :(

BTW, next up will likely be a pair of carbon fibre Ganador mirror and maybe a real carbon fibre grill (mesh like the TRD)......and maybe black housing headlight with carbon eye lid

what kind of wheels are those? sizes?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Chris, your car looks good bro.... You should put the headlights your selling on. Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wow Chris, the car looks really clean. I am loving it! Cant wait to see it w/ the new mirrors!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Clean & classy BO!! Happy New Year!

leedobert, I'm so jealous of San Fran weather... you get to have a clean car on your summer wheels all year round... while my car is hibernating in my garage for 3-4months. :(

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys.......and happy CNY to all you Chinese fellows on here

I will definately entertain the idea of black housing headlight, just gotta find the time and paint my JDM headlight and rewire it to 9006. I even have a spare pair of clear lense fog light that I can get it to match my black housing heads.....

and here's a teaser of the ganador

·
Registered
295 Posts
Gung hey fat choi. Lai cee doa loi!

Sweet ride and I love those rims.

BTW are you on mr2oc under the same username?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Holy hell clean!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.