Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
LOL! That's right Happy Birthday to TCM080903. My car turns 2 years old on 091705 and I have like 3x the miles she has now? I'm at 63.5k on my 2004. :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Flipside909 said:
LOL! That's right Happy Birthday to TCM080903. My car turns 2 years old on 091705 and I have like 3x the miles she has now? I'm at 63.5k on my 2004. :lol:
so I don't get a happy B-day too? ...

My 2004 only has 8k miles...

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
edgy said:
your ride is 2 years young today!!

2 years going on & still looking for wheels...?

haha

" Happy Bday" to you & the ride...
Nice attention to detail. ;)

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
oh my gosh! i completely forgot! DOH! :blush: i've been kinda busy today...thanks for remembering edgy!

THANKS guys!! :bigSmile: i love my TC. he's doing well, loving his lsportline shoes. the search for perfect shoes is over. :lol:

he got detailed for the first time this past weekend, so he's SUPER smooth & shiny! the paint looks almost liquid. i LOVE it! (thanks, irv!! ;) )

i'm glad you guys are all enjoying your cars too. :bigSmile:

btw, ryan, my car's up to 32,3XX miles, so i'm catching up! :lol:

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
thundercloud080903 said:
oh my gosh! i completely forgot! DOH! :blush: i've been kinda busy today...thanks for remembering edgy!

THANKS guys!! :bigSmile: i love my TC. he's doing well, loving his lsportline shoes. the search for perfect shoes is over. :lol:

he got detailed for the first time this past weekend, so he's SUPER smooth & shiny! the paint looks almost liquid. i LOVE it! (thanks, irv!! ;) )

i'm glad you guys are all enjoying your cars too. :bigSmile:

btw, ryan, my car's up to 32,3XX miles, so i'm catching up! :lol:
yay! no more sand paper paint.
congrats on the two year e.
mine turns 4 in sept. your car is a youngin'.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
My baby's bday is commin soon. 101603. Too bad she is in hibernation. Its operator has turned gimp.

Happy bday on your car esther. Glad you fixed the sesame seed paint. Glad you can be enjoying the car.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Happy bday to your car! Any recent pics of it with the new shoes? :) TCM is a really nice color.

My baby turns 1 on the day of the LMW meet...guess that's a good way to spend my car's 1st bday with it lol...1st meet whoohoo!

btw, Flip 63.5k miles on a 2004? Dang, i knew you drive a lot but that's .....A LOT. My 2004 has like 5.9k miles haha.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Bruinette said:
Happy bday to your car! Any recent pics of it with the new shoes? :) TCM is a really nice color.

My baby turns 1 on the day of the LMW meet...guess that's a good way to spend my car's 1st bday with it lol...1st meet whoohoo!

btw, Flip 63.5k miles on a 2004? Dang, i knew you drive a lot but that's .....A LOT. My 2004 has like 5.9k miles haha.
Actually I have 63,950...just checked it as I arrived home tonight. Was off a few hundred miles. I bought the car to drive...not sit in the garage to collect dust. :lol:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
thanks, guys! ;) i have some new pics on my dig cam, but i haven't uploaded them anywhere yet.

malek-awww, you won't be a gimp for long!! :( your baby's just taking a vacation for a bit... ;)

have an awesome rest of the week, y'all! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Flipside909 said:
Actually I have 63,950...just checked it as I arrived home tonight. Was off a few hundred miles. I bought the car to drive...not sit in the garage to collect dust. :lol:
Hehee...i do wish i can drive my car more...i have a super short commute (i really shouldn't be complaining), but i rarely get to make my car on the freeway and/or over like 50mph unless it's the weekends or something. I have to make a trip to go drive it...but I totally agree. Cars are meant to be driven! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Happy 2 years Bthday :bigSmile:

Love TCM color, really great!

We just past 1 year on ours (>15k miles) and still enjoy it as the first day!

Keep the good work

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ps: My bday is 8/21................. no really.....

.........my REAL Bday is 8/21 & i will have had this car xactly 3 years on 8/21 this year.

The day I bought my car for my self on my bday 2002!

Damn..coming up fast!!!!

Hey, glad you finally found him some proper footwear.. :) .i awas gonna close the post with... " i think Baby needs new..." u kno.....
:jawDrop: hahah

**Aside** ok,...does any one else think it kinda crazysexykool to hear a chick talk about her ride as "He, Him, His" ....Hmmmm......

poppa like :bigSmile:

PSs: I only have like 14k miles ;)

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Flipside909 said:
woah. 63.5K miles on a 04. HOly craap.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Happy Two Esther.

Our own Baby IS will be hitting Two in a few months and we just hit 5k miles just a few months ago.

I think we'll be adding quite of bit of milage in the coming year, now that the SC is in. :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
rmmgs4 said:
Happy Two Esther.

Our own Baby IS will be hitting Two in a few months and we just hit 5k miles just a few months ago.

I think we'll be adding quite of bit of milage in the coming year, now that the SC is in. :)
Yeah and we got our IS' just two weeks apart from each other. I'm 60k miles ahead of you...hurry and catch up. I'll be at Longo tonight getting the 65k done. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts