Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
that looks pretty minor from the pics, prob can buff half or all of it off!

Suck to hear though bro!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I have something like that on my hood as well...but not as long. I tried buffing it off and nothing quite worked...are you sure a cat didnt jump on ur hood?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Sorry to hear about the scratches, if they are'nt that deep and getting your TRD lip painted...you can ask the body shop to buff it out for you.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dude that sucks. I HATE people that have no respect for other people's stuff. They should all have doors slammed on them, see how they like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that's me... =(

flyingcxp said:
damn, that sucks, you happen to get your lip painted at 2020? I saw a finished lip sitting there yesterday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's not hood, but right above the back fender on the passenger side.... I think it's kinda deep. I'll ask for an estimate later next week...

E12iC46 said:
I have something like that on my hood as well...but not as long. I tried buffing it off and nothing quite worked...are you sure a cat didnt jump on ur hood?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man. How much do you think it takes to fix that? btw, I'm planning to install the lip in the morning.

flyingcxp said:
damn, no respect for your car, sorry to see that man.

+rep hope you find that fuker

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
since it's the back fender, i'm thinking around 300ish, bc the shop will probably have to sand that down then repaint that rear fender. IF it isn't that deep, maybe they'll be able to put touch up paint on it, but i highly doubt it'll hide it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll know more after estimate.....

flyingcxp said:
since it's the back fender, i'm thinking around 300ish, bc the shop will probably have to sand that down then repaint that rear fender. IF it isn't that deep, maybe they'll be able to put touch up paint on it, but i highly doubt it'll hide it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes you are right. Just did an estimate this morning in 2020 and it's $388!!!!!

flyingcxp said:

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
Man the GGP has been really getting it lately...I think its the 3rd one in last two weeks that has been keyed or scratched up. I hope you can just buff it out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No. At least not now... I can buy a lot of stuffs with that money.

flyingcxp said:
told ya! Did you end up getting your car painted at 2020?

·
Registered
13,409 Posts
that sucks bigtime bro... I just had my car freakin rammed in a parking lot. Of course the asshole didnt leave any info, and it looks like I will have to get a new bumper.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts