Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand out for the DFW crew on...

Well, it is confirmed that I am definately coming to Dallas/Fort Worth on (Wed) December 11 - (Fri) December 13. My car will be at PHR from some of Wednesday and Thursday for a bit of work. ;) Then on either late Thursday or early Friday, I will have a photoshoot on the car. If anyone wants to get together any of the days and hang out, I would love to meet you guys. We are also planning on hitting the night life on Thursday night. :)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Hand out for the DFW crew on...

Wxman said:
Well, it is confirmed that I am definately coming to Dallas/Fort Worth on (Wed) December 11 - (Fri) December 13. My car will be at PHR from some of Wednesday and Thursday for a bit of work. ;) Then on either late Thursday or early Friday, I will have a photoshoot on the car. If anyone wants to get together any of the days and hang out, I would love to meet you guys. We are also planning on hitting the night life on Thursday night. :)
Sounds great, but fyi - I think it would be Wed, December 10th - Fri. December 12th...(according to my Windows, lol). :wink:
Thursday night - hell yea let's go out! I might even have to stop by PHR...

p.s. Looks like my new wheels will be here then too. :D

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good fellas. Man I can't wait to head down there. I haven't been to the Big D in a while!

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, someone altered my original post to say hand out in the title? I just noticed that and it won't let me change it. :-?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
hey guys since Marc is staying w/ me, I have VIP hookups at a coupld strip clubs around here, so thats what I was thinkin for Thursday night. If anyone is uncomfortable with that, lemme know and we can go somewhere else. Then after the club maybe we can party at my new casa???

chime in peeps.....

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
10secondIS said:
hey guys since Marc is staying w/ me, I have VIP hookups at a coupld strip clubs around here, so thats what I was thinkin for Thursday night. If anyone is uncomfortable with that, lemme know and we can go somewhere else. Then after the club maybe we can party at my new casa???

chime in peeps.....
Uh, oh I may have to crash the party on the strip clubs. As a christian, I am not sure that is what I should be doing. Not a big fan of the nudie bars. :shame: lol

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a quote from a friend of mine who owns a T-78 Supra. Here is his quote (by the way we were going to race on one of the highways):

"Yeah Mark, I was pissed there was so much traffic on 630. I was wanting to run so bad. Your car has amazing torque. I didn't believe until I saw you smoke the rear tires in first and second and pulling into third. It wasn't the fact that you spun, it was how fast your car started spinning."

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Wxman said:
10secondIS said:

chime in peeps.....
Uh, oh I may have to crash the party on the strip clubs. As a christian, I am not sure that is what I should be doing. Not a big fan of the nudie bars. :shame: lol
oops. no problem at all.......

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wxman said:
10secondIS said:

chime in peeps.....
That's funny - I was wondering the other day if you were Jewish (thought your last name sounded kinda' Jewish)...guess not! :lol:

See ya soon, I'm sure we'll have a good time - it's Dallas! 8)

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
bk9 said:
Wxman said:
10secondIS said:

chime in peeps.....
That's funny - I was wondering the other day if you were Jewish (thought your last name sounded kinda' Jewish)...guess not! :lol:

See ya soon, I'm sure we'll have a good time - it's Dallas! 8)
sounds German to me.....

what is it Marc?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I grew up Jewish and in fact at 13 I had my Bar Mitzvah. I became a Christian in 1998 after studying and realizing the Christ fulfilled the masionic phophecy of the old testament. I accepted Christ became a Christian then. :)

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
Wxman said:
I grew up Jewish and in fact at 13 I had my Bar Mitzvah. I became a Christian in 1998 after studying and realizing the Christ fulfilled the masionic phophecy of the old testament. I accepted Christ became a Christian then. :)
Well, plus you can't be Jewish living in the Christian bible belt :) Just kidding. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wxman said:
haha, at least I'm not crazy! That's cool man, glad you're happy. 8)

ARRGH - just tracked my wheels. Thanksgiving is killing me!! I won't get them till next week. :whine:
Ok, I'm done whining...I'll go do something productive now.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
bk9 said:
Wxman said:

ARRGH - just tracked my wheels. Thanksgiving is killing me!! I won't get them till next week. :whine:
dood I would absolutely LOVE to have your rims, cept I dont have the money. bodykit + interior + exhaust/suspension has made a huge total for me the last few months.

just letting you know B that my heart will ALWAYS be set on a set of ltuned's, and you're in Dallas and selling them. wow i prolly wont ever get that opportunity again.

wanna hold em till february when I get my tax return back??? i'll give you an extra $500!!!

:lol: :lol:

seriously tho, if the sale falls thru lemme know..

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
10secondIS said:
bk9 said:
Wxman said:

dood I would absolutely LOVE to have your rims, cept I dont have the money. bodykit + interior + exhaust/suspension has made a huge total for me the last few months.

just letting you know B that my heart will ALWAYS be set on a set of ltuned's, and you're in Dallas and selling them. wow i prolly wont ever get that opportunity again.

wanna hold em till february when I get my tax return back??? i'll give you an extra $500!!!

:lol: :lol:

seriously tho, if the sale falls thru lemme know..
I'll keep ya posted, but he's already sent me a deposit.

--BACK TO TOPIC--
So, what do you guys wanna' do?!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts