Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this at the bottom of another thread about a week ago, but didn't get a response, so instead of bumping that one, I thought I'd just start my own thread... anyway...

I have an AVN6600, which unfortunately doesn't work very will with Eclipses Bluetooth adapter in terms of muting music during phone calls, it only works with the 6610. I still want to get a basic handsfree solution which plays through my car speakers. I don't need any of those phone book or caller id on the LCD screen features, I just want something that acts like a headset with an external mic and plays the phone conversation over the speakers while muting my stereo. I don't mind controlling the phone with the phone itself. I know these things exist, but I have no idea which manufacturers are considered good ones. Also, I'd like one that works with an external amp setup..... but not sure if that's possible since i have 3 sets of RCA outputs going out of my HU, the module would have to mute all 3. I suppose it could still work if the BT module mutes at the speaker level... but then it would have to mute all 4 speakers and the sub.....

Well if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts