Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shout out to Norfolk, VA beach, Hampton, Newport News , and other surrounding areas,

) .

Let's get a few of our cars together and take a couple pics. Introduce yourself,

ISF, IS300, IS250/350 ,sportcross whatever.

Just trying to get everyone out, nothing serious, bring your girl,kids,granny , and whoever.

here are some pics and videos from our meets:

Lexus IS meet @ Jenro's in VA Beach - YouTube

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bad , I thought to text you bet I remembered ur wife just got back. On January 6th or 7th we are meeting up again but proly going to the Newport News spot idk.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
The carwash on independence and holland, but winter season is pretty slow. Alot less people than summer.

no way! I live down the street from there in town center. I will probably only be able to make January and March and then I will be gone until October. No pics of my car til it's fixed though. I hit a rolled up carpet on the freeway and cracked the sides of the front bumper :disagree:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was a spur of the moment meet at first it was just me and makeshift , then jimboslyce showed up. Nothing set in stone yet, but we plan to meet at the McDonalds on effingham in Portsmouth , then cruise up to Newport News.

·
S*A*G*E
2,875 Posts
no way! I live down the street from there in town center. I will probably only be able to make January and March and then I will be gone until October. No pics of my car til it's fixed though. I hit a rolled up carpet on the freeway and cracked the sides of the front bumper :disagree:
must be why i always see you around town center, i live 5mins from town center, just more down inde

·
Registered
143 Posts
That mini meet was straight, just cold as hell. Glad to meet you guys. Hey Joney, you had those dudes hype at the car wash when you spooled up in front of me heading to the traffic light lol. That dude in that 240 hopped in his car quick.

1 - 20 of 325 Posts