Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the wiring diagram fot the actual harness of the E6X. I purchased the unit from a fellow .netter and the harness is completely hacked up. I need the diagram so I know what wires need to be sodered back together. rep for those who help. thanks in advance. Dan

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you follow this sticky.....Make sure that you have low impedance injectors!! as I think this was what de had if I remember correctly. Also....there are a few differences if you are not doing the AEM CD2I. Get the Haltech Ignitor!!! pm me your e-mail & I'll get you the diagrams you need.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well kinda.................more feet dragging................shop lost their installer so they are understaffed. Car runs but it ended up being wired for the low impedance injectors so rather than change the wiring we just decided to upgrade the injectors to the low impedance. I had thought he was going to order them from SRT but went another route and they didn't fit (He works on mostly domestics) Ya........I TOLD HIM!!!. Anyway I have a e-mail in to SRT to order their 870's. now if they would just get back to me.................the old saying "Go with what you know" prevails. Once I get the car back, I will never, ever let any one else touch it. big mistake. No matter how crazy busy I get. DIY all the way. besides...My garage is heated now and almost finished.....just texturing the drywall now, prime, paint & done! I have 900 s/f, triple, and every tool one could wish for. ........all of a sudden I feel very blessed. I even put a tv in for the little guy to watch "Treehouse" while I'm working in there. He was giving me a hand today cleaning up that R-154 I picked up. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts