Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help wiring mine. i want to wire them so they come one with the parking lights and they blink when the OEM lock/alarm is activated/ deactivated. is this possible? also my parking lights never worked burnt out bulb, so does the parking lights stay on while driving too? i am guessing not hence the "parking" any help would be awesome thanks

·
Registered
834 Posts
yea the parking light stays on when you drive so it would work if you wire it to the parking lights... as far as the halos working with your alarm... the only way i would think those would work is if you wire them up to your blinkers... (which means they would blink when you use the turn signal..)

·
Registered
16 Posts
In my test (in trying to accomplish the same thing), the HALO's would blink - ewwwwwwwwww. You're gonna have to make an executive decision... I chose to go w/the parking light method - no regrets!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got everything but the ground

30 - halo +
87 - battery 12v+
87a - hazard +
86- parking light +
85- ground and switch

but i dont know how to do 85. the halos have a ground the parking light has a ground then ground to the switch and do i have to ground the actual relay too?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts