Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$29,900 for a new GGP
every damn option with navigation. i forget how much the total is with tax and reg but i think im still king!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Nah, definitely not...especially that the car needs a front bumper. :lol:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mk said:
i don't know what you're talking about. there are people getting it fully loaded wo nav for 29 otd. :roll:
exactly without nav, if my car didnt come with nav it would be $26900 (3k option)! :lol:

G

·
ok, i'll make this real simple for you because you're having such a hard time comprehending this...

according to yahoo, invoice price for your fully loaded manual + navi IS is $30608. i included full leather (instead of ecsaine for your benefit), heated seats (also for your benefit), graphite wheels (also for your benefit), lsd, spoiler, nav, and all that other minor shit.

RX300wannabeIS300 got his with e-shift, no navi, ecsaine, spoiler, and all that other minor shit and his invoice price comes out to $28861.

now we will use pre-tt&l cost to make this yet again easier for you to understand...

yours: 30608-29900=708
his: 28861-27000=1861

so basically he saved $1,861 while you saved $708. now who got the better deal? i'd say he did.
:boring:

G

·
AustinAltezza said:
mk said:
i don't know what you're talking about. there are people getting it fully loaded wo nav for 29 otd. :roll:
exactly without nav, if my car didnt come with nav it would be $26900 (3k option)! :lol:
btw, navi is $1,700 invoice/$2,000 msrp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts