Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
If I may ask $ does that run you? A full detail and whats included in the package, I've been looking for a full detail shop around LA but all seem so unreliable.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We'll, you know Zen Motors is in Duluth, Ga right? lol Kinda far. I payed around $150 fur full details, sealent, wax etc the works. But that's their intermediate details their prices cary.

Send GGPIS3 ( Lexotic Concepts ) a pm for pricing..

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
just for general info about detailing..... full paint correction can cost upwards of 700-800. that includes buffing multiple times with different materials and wet sanding certain problem areas. a normal detail, like Beans, will run roughly 150-250 pending on where you go. Finding a really good detailer is the key. its def. worth it to pay more to ensure a great job. you can really mess up someones paint, clear, and rubber trim if they don't know what they are doing. we have had multiple cars come in where we had to fix other detailers mistakes.

·
Registered
504 Posts
just for general info about detailing..... full paint correction can cost upwards of 700-800. that includes buffing multiple times with different materials and wet sanding certain problem areas. a normal detail, like Beans, will run roughly 150-250 pending on where you go. Finding a really good detailer is the key. its def. worth it to pay more to ensure a great job. you can really mess up someones paint, clear, and rubber trim if they don't know what they are doing. we have had multiple cars come in where we had to fix other detailers mistakes.

hes got a really good point. alot of people in LA try to sell you car details for around 150 and they so call "buff" your paint. a good detail job takes many hours and i wouldnt even do a full detail job for 150. Unless all they did was give you a carwash and wax then thats fine, but thats not a detail.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks nice but let me ask a dumb question: what does a "detail"job include? Wash, wax, clay bar? High sped buffing/polishing?
We'll the package I got included:

Wash, Claybar, Polish, Sealent, and wax. 70% paint correction

Full interior, engine bay, door jams, wheels etc

It depends on what you wanna get done haha

·
Registered
468 Posts
i might hit zen up. i need a decent detial. imma do it in summer though. after i get my lip painted and maybe my c west sides and rear.

dunno.
and Fernando.. u keep changing ur mind so i wont be surprised if its sold tmrw lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.