Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Just got my H-techs on last week, and shined up the ride and took a few pics of the car with the eyelids too....Let me know what you guys think!!

Mark Anthony

Reactions: Wisky

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
not too bad..the drop looks really nice

·
Registered
488 Posts
Waw and the S-tech drop even more then that? Looks very nice imo. Once they settle im sure they will look even better. Keep up the mods bro!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its just the shadow on the rear tire that makes it look like it is lower in the back, but it is even all the way around!!

Mark Anthony

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^ wow lower then i thought! looks real good! and to think i wanted Stechs at one point. car looks just right! :) hows your ride... im thinkin' you're still on stock shocks?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
808IS3 said:
^ wow lower then i thought! looks real good! and to think i wanted Stechs at one point. car looks just right! :) hows your ride... im thinkin' you're still on stock shocks?
The ride is perfect....you feel alittle bit of difference than stock but not bad at all....And yes i am still on the stock shocks for now...Probably going to go with koni yellows down the road.

Mark Anthony

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
to be honest, i cant even tell the difference between stock height and h-tech,

i have s-tech and thats a big notice!, my car has a bigger drop in the front then my rear does :(, some reason my cars not even

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi im SHON said:
i have s-tech and thats a big notice!, my car has a bigger drop in the front then my rear does :(, some reason my cars not even
your car must have an ill stance.. IMO when the front is lower then the back it looks so agressive like itsabout to dig itself into the ground its soo angry

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Just want to see if the springs settled more thru-out time. Anthony, are you using stock shocks??

·
Registered
661 Posts
Car looks great, I also have the Htechs and am very satisfied with the smooth ride and responsive handling when paired with the Koni's. Your car reminds me of mine :). +rep 2 u.

Give it some time, it will settle and the car will be slightly lower.

Eyelids throw off the smoothness of the car IMO, but to each his own :cool: .

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i know this is a older thread but can u post some pics of the drop now that its settled ...for all those interested in this drop can see what there getting....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are pics i took three days ago...hope you like....they are settled now and not too much od a difference...still very satisfied...Here you go!!!

Mark Anthony

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Looks good Anthony!! Is it me or the middle 2 pictures looks like the rear drops more then the front??

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks good mang,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts