Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking at doing this combo of H&R Springs and Blue Tockico shocks. I am just curious to know from anyone with the same set up, how is your experience.

1. How does the car handle compared to stock (luxury package if possible)?

2. Have you had any unusual tire wear issues since the upgrade (I dont want to have to worry about buying tires every 15k - 20k miles if this causes poor tire wear)?

3. How many miles have you had it on that set up?

Thank you for your information ahead of time!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I have Tanabe NF210 springs on Tokico HPs (similar set up) and they handle great. It about a 2inch drop all around. Rides just like stock but the dampening is stiffer. You choice of tires also changes the ride feel and feedback from the road. I've had this set up since August of last year. The tire wear is not due to this set up but due to no/a bad alignment. If you can't get within specs after the set up then you can use camber kits and other things to get you within spec.

·
Registered
2 Posts
iTunes

More ever we need to have this for <a href="http://freeitunescodesncard.com/">iTunes code generator</a> of so that we can get what we need at the store for iTunes. Right away get them from here when you need iTunes cards for free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts