Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a set of H&R springs because I got a really good deal on them. How is the ride quality with these springs? I am thinking about trading them for some Tein springs. Would this be a good idea?

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
put hem on and find out,

on a side note, the h&r's look cooler since they lower more in the front htatn the rear which is the opposite on the teins, both have similar spring rates though,

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool thanx...yeah I was planning on just putting them on and see how it rides but I thought I would ask first because I might have a chance to trade someone for some Tein springs?

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have them on my car with tokico illumas(sp?) shocks. The ride is awesome but the ride height is low. I love it and wouldnt trade it for the stechs cause the drop looks nice. can fit a finger perfectly on the stock rims but now with my moda r6's(255/30/19.) there is no room even for a finger. :cry: The ride is actually really nice with this setup and i would definitely recommend it and to anyone. Very similar to stock but just lower so be careful. :wink: Goodluck and Peace.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well how much are the Koni yellows and where can I get the best deal on them. I will probably use the stock shocks first and see how that does.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts