Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.geocities.com/winningis86/winningIS.html?1069297122007

Well guys, i just got into an accident and its been at the shop for 4-5weeks now...and i went to go check out my car and see how it is and bring in my new exhaust. im still waiting on the kit to arrive and all but yeah they finished installing my tein coils...as i was examining i noticed that they scratched the center piece of my rims [the gunmetal part] :pissed:. so i know the owner, and he starts talking to the guy who was working on my car and he says its ALWAYS been there :pissed:. i know it wasnt, but there isnt much i can do since i dont have proof or anything. so i decided that im just gonna custom paint my rims. i really need some help deciding what color i should paint them...i hope you guys can be serious and not recommend like green or brown :oops:. i have been going through so much car crap recently and it really sucks. i'm pretty against powdercoating my rims black because it takes too much focus away from the rims and more on my brakes [which are stock]. one of my friends recommended just painting it the same color as my car, but i sorta feel that the miniscule change is worth that much money. so what do you guys think...please help :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
for a GGP car, gunmetal is the best color. black would be second. or maybe a lighter shade of gunmetal.. like a pewter color. or what about champagne goldish color?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
What about a gold or bronze, like the Advan RG

I actually like the color that your wheels are now. I'd get them touched up and keep the same color.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay thanks guys for the FEW who helped :D umm i believe im going to change it up a LITTLE BIT and color match them to my car so its GGP rims 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.