Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i got rear ended a lil while ago...im so sad :(...its gonna be a while in the shop...cuz im ordering a new kit and new exhaust...so hopefully the new mods will ease the pain of my damn accident.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Man sorry to hear bro, just had an wreck on Thrusday :cry: So I know where your coming from.

·
Registered
831 Posts
hope u didnt get hurt or anything...

and what kit are you gettin?

·
Registered
589 Posts
:cry: sorry

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, thanks for you guys support. you guys rock...helps me feel a bit better :)...im getting the CF VIS cwest style kit. Im a HUGE carbon-fiber fanatic. if its got cf...im all for it :p...im physicalli okay i think...and the other car was a 97 mitsubishi diamonte....i was suprised to see the owner was some elderly fellow...i dont usually expect them to be speeding around like that....*shrug* well i can say is :shame: :shame: to excessive speeding on such a small street

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
winningIS said:
hey, thanks for you guys support. you guys rock...helps me feel a bit better :)...im getting the CF VIS cwest style kit. Im a HUGE carbon-fiber fanatic. if its got cf...im all for it :p...im physicalli okay i think...and the other car was a 97 mitsubishi diamonte....i was suprised to see the owner was some elderly fellow...i dont usually expect them to be speeding around like that....*shrug* well i can say is :shame: :shame: to excessive speeding on such a small street
THAT CF KIT FITS LIKE CRAP DUDE!!!

fair warning.......

sorry about ur car, but go back to stock, that kit is really bad.....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aww dood! i ordered it like freakin 1 week ago :bitching: ...i dont know if i can change now!.....JDM altezzas kit looks like it fits REALLY nicely.....i dont understand how bad it could be :cry: ....

·
Registered
752 Posts
Man I feel for ya' - I was rear ended too :pissed: ...not to long ago... car still in the shop. Glad that you're ok and get the car fix asap.

·
11,054 Posts
The sux big time. I got rearended in July up in Canada. Didn't get my money until this month. Make sure your CD Player is OK. I got hit so hard that it dislodged and had to be replaced. Your damage is less than I had... With the CD player, it was over $5,000.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
ouch. how'd you get rear ended/?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah its a pain...but i already ordered my kit.... :pissed: :bitching: so i think imma stick with it and i hope my luck goes well...if it looks like JDM Altezzas fitment wise ill be SOOO happy....but i wanted to custom paint it so its not like COPYING exactly.....and how i got rear ended...i was driving to my friends house when the car infront of my turned into their drive way...so i slowed down...but the car behind was prolly going to fast...so he didnt give himself enough time to slowdown.....so then he screeeched into my car....and then....next thing you know it im pullled over on the side with a new mod on my bumper :pissed:.....*sigh*...well i cant say its works than alredxiii....sorry to hear about that bro!....

·
Registered
4,991 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
winningIS said:
Man i got rear ended a lil while ago...im so sad :(...its gonna be a while in the shop...cuz im ordering a new kit and new exhaust...so hopefully the new mods will ease the pain of my damn accident.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts