Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$300 Thats what lexus sells their front IS3 bumper for. And since windshield topic came up on general forum, that goes for $600

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome... i'll go ahead and just order. How much did you guys get quoted for the paint job and install? Hopefully less then 200

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Boodies said:
awesome... i'll go ahead and just order. How much did you guys get quoted for the paint job and install? Hopefully less then 200
I was quoted 800ish for the complete job at Longo toyota's body shop.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Boodies said:
:eek: wow, that sounds a little outrageous. i think the whole thing should cost around 550 if not 600.
yeah, which is why i'm still with a f*cked up rear bumper one year later... :-? getting ready to shell out some money though... looking for a good deal first.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
I would ask Steve at Carson Toyota. I got a front bumper from them for about $188 unpainted, and without shipping.

I would contact Steve and find out if he still has them for that price...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I had a new front bumper put on and insurance helped out. Total bill was about $425 for the new bumper, painting, removeal of the old and installation of the new.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
I would ask Steve at Carson Toyota. I got a front bumper from them for about $188 unpainted, and without shipping.

I would contact Steve and find out if he still has them for that price...
already did... thanks anyway! yeah, i know i waited a long time, but i have a thread in the go fast forum that tells you why i want to get it repaired now... :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
irv_usc
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing