Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my drunk ass friend got gum all over my seats :pissed: , its escaine by the way. whats the best way to remove gum off of the seats ? is it ok to use goo gone on our seats ?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
no don't use goo gone. go out to walmart and buy a mini liquid nitrogen spray can, this is used by many janitors at school on how they get gum off carpets in class.

-ringo

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not chunks of gum, its smeared into the seats . if i froze it i wouldnt be able to even grab it .

·
Registered
727 Posts
i have the same problem man, but its in two places on my seat and a rear seat, and yeah its not in chunks either its been rubbed into the seats. i think it may be a lost cause ubut if anyone knows how to get it off please post!

·
Registered
257 Posts
AsianSensation334 said:
no don't use goo gone. go out to walmart and buy a mini liquid nitrogen spray can, this is used by many janitors at school on how they get gum off carpets in class.

-ringo
... yeah freezing gum helps get it off ...

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
go to your lexus dealer and they have gunk removal shat for ecsaine in your accessories dept. i bought some and it works relatively well.. the liquid is pink... :shame:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts