Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thing has been in the shop for years waiting for the owner to put money into it, ex F1 driver owns it but has yet to come up with the cash to restore it.

Those of you that are Porsche Fanatics should get a wood.

I am waiting for the day it runs an my boss asks me to move it :p

PS cool shot of the line up outside, the Blue 911 is one of my boss's cars

·
Banned
12,268 Posts
I think it's a DP because there was only a handful of them brought here. Then again, it's not like a Ruf would be too common either.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Volkswagen Beetle?
-Jeremy
Truthfully it looks like a 911 with a goofy wide body kit and the expected wheels slapped on it. Probably some uber rare race P-car I should have huge amounts of respect for but don't know enough to care.

edit...I'm on vacation for a few days and the whole rep system goes back to green n brown.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Looks like a Porsche with a really bad Civic body kit?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a Porsche with a really bad Civic body kit?
Its actually a Kremer Racing Porsche, 1 of 5 ever made. Talked to the owner today about it, he says its set at 500hp for time being but can be dialed to 800.

It has been repainted black an the intr. just got F'kd up by the people that stole it from the owner. This car one a Le Mans race an a couple of races, really cool car an today I finally got to back it out an park it which to a fanatic like me was enough to get a wood on...

·
Banned
12,268 Posts
F0ck! I swear my first choice was Kremer.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts