Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

My 02 IS300 is up for sale. The car is in excellent condition, and is 100% stock. 85k miles on it, I purchased the car from a private individual in Ohio.
VIN# JTHBD192X20038926

Car had repair on left rear quarter by previous owner at Lexus dealer, car was backed into in parking lot, no damage to suspension, repaired perfectly, otherwise I wouldn't have bought the car.

The GOOD:

Features:
OEM LSD
Suede/leather
5 spd manual
Sunroof
Heated/power seats
6 disk changer (just put a new OEM one in)
Ski pass through
I believe that is everything, the only option missing is Navi, and full leather, but I wanted the suede/leather as I found it more appealing and comfortable.

- I wanted the car to look brand new when I bought it so I had a full repaint in OEM black onyx done, the paint is beautiful and deep, not one ding or dent on the car. Spent $3800 for the respray.

- Brakes are in excellent condition with lots of pad life left.

- Tires are like new

- has the sport design dark tails

- Oil changes done ever 5k with Motul or Royal Purple Synthetic, new Toyota OEM filter every change.

- KN OEM type panel air filter

The BAD:

- release bearing is making a little bit of noise with clutch out at cold startup. I have read this is common with the 5spd IS's, it goes away when warm, and is working fine.

That is all the bad haha.

The car is listed in the Auto Trader, www.trader.ca, at $19900
I want this car sold, so for the My.IS community price drop to $18000 Canadian
(Our CDN prices are higher than US even though dollar is close. This is a great price for a Canadian buyer as it is cheaper than importing a US car after the duty, GST, and transport costs)

You can reach me at 647-588-3044 to see the car
or email [email protected]

Thanks

Andrew Wojteczko

Note to Mod: couldn't post in car for sale section, please move if at all possible. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Moved, good luck with the sale.

I hope once you sell all your IS related parts, you still come back and give us updates on how you're doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts