Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going parkway south today at 2:00 am and i came upon a silver is300 with a Lexotic Concepts sticker on the passenger rear window. Looked like he had a l-sportline kit with black wheels and polished lip...

wanted to know if you are turbo charged, ur car sounded loud as hell..

btw I was in a white Is300... trying to get away from some fool in an infiniti FX that wanted to race me... once i got on 78 we lined up, gave it some throttle, and we were side by side up until 110... then we backed off.... cant believe how fast those "suv"s are...

i wish my car was faster =(

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
holy crap...I knew it was you!!

it was mikefate, and Danny271 and myself in the FX35!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That Is Soo Fuckin Funny. Danny Races In His Is300, In A Toyota Avalon,in His Bro's Fx35,what Woudnt He Race You In? Lol. I Was Comming Down The Gsp Around 1-130 Am And I Caught A Litle Sti Myself, Nuthin Serious Lol.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
By The Way.. Going Up The Gsp North Around 11:30/12 Heading Towards S/v I Passed A Msm With Ny Plates. Who Was This? I Thought It Was "jay" But Mikefate Says It Was...?

·
Registered
287 Posts
KryptoniK said:
I was going parkway south today at 2:00 am and i came upon a silver is300 with a Lexotic Concepts sticker on the passenger rear window. Looked like he had a l-sportline kit with black wheels and polished lip...

wanted to know if you are turbo charged, ur car sounded loud as hell..

btw I was in a white Is300... trying to get away from some fool in an infiniti FX that wanted to race me... once i got on 78 we lined up, gave it some throttle, and we were side by side up until 110... then we backed off.... cant believe how fast those "suv"s are...

i wish my car was faster =(

HAHA.

Hey Dave,

That was indeed MikeFate in his MSM IS300, and me in my fx35 with a Stillen intake. Marc, tsoprano, and my little brother were also in the car. I would like to say that it was my brother in the passenger seat waving at you, and not me...lol. And dont be bashful, you weren't next to us, you were behind us:). Good race none the less, the fx35's are a little bit quicker than a auto bolt on is300. I knew it was you, considering you were coming from the union area. We gotta meet up sometime when I get my IS back, you can stop by my house with your bro too. Me and my friend picked up a 93.5 supra tt, and wouldn't mind to see your brothers sick supra, and your tasteful is300.

Sincerely,
Dan

PS. Juan...It's not how you stand by your car....haha

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea man that FX sounded mean lol...

your freakin brother was pissin me off,.. kept waving the thumbs down out the window... i was like... this mother f*cker.... then i realized u guys were just messin around...

yea it would be pretty cool to hang out one day and check out the monster supras =P havent been with the IS300 crowd in years...

well keep me posted whenever you guys are meeting up, even if it's a dunkin donuts i'm usually down to hang out.

maybe you guys could convince me to do F/I .........

-Dave-

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
HAHA.

Hey Dave,

That was indeed MikeFate in his MSM IS300, and me in my fx35 with a Stillen intake. Marc, tsoprano, and my little brother were also in the car. I would like to say that it was my brother in the passenger seat waving at you, and not me...lol. And dont be bashful, you weren't next to us, you were behind us:). Good race none the less, the fx35's are a little bit quicker than a auto bolt on is300. I knew it was you, considering you were coming from the union area. We gotta meet up sometime when I get my IS back, you can stop by my house with your bro too. Me and my friend picked up a 93.5 supra tt, and wouldn't mind to see your brothers sick supra, and your tasteful is300.

Sincerely,
Dan

PS. Juan...It's not how you stand by your car....haha

Danny you crazy bastard!!!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
stage2 said:
That Is Soo Fuckin Funny. Danny Races In His Is300, In A Toyota Avalon,in His Bro's Fx35,what Woudnt He Race You In? Lol. I Was Comming Down The Gsp Around 1-130 Am And I Caught A Litle Sti Myself, Nuthin Serious Lol.
Danny would race you in whatever can be driven. :lol:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, it was me last night....my car is crippled though, i would have loved to race you, but i blew my clutch, and when i hit the gas hard, it just revs to redline and i dont go anywhere. hopefully fixed by this weekend. good thing i got home.

·
Registered
287 Posts
mikefate said:
yeah, it was me last night....my car is crippled though, i would have loved to race you, but i blew my clutch, and when i hit the gas hard, it just revs to redline and i dont go anywhere. hopefully fixed by this weekend. good thing i got home.
Glad you got home safely Mike! Maybe your clutch went b/c you said earlier in the day how you wanted a new tranny, your w58 must have heard you say something... Time to build bigger, better, and stronger.

-Dan

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, its fucked up how the cluthc was fine, then all of a sudden it broke loose, especially when i had been talkign about gettign a new one. kinda sucks cause i wish it happened after another month whent hr car hti the garage for winter. now i need to fix it before the winter, which sucks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
stage2 said:
By The Way.. Going Up The Gsp North Around 11:30/12 Heading Towards S/v I Passed A Msm With Ny Plates. Who Was This? I Thought It Was "jay" But Mikefate Says It Was...?

hmm i forget his name i think he lives up near sv i see him once in a while..stock right?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, thats wisky...he has track numbers written in white show polish on the windows still(and every time i see him)

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
mikefate said:
yeah, thats wisky...he has track numbers written in white show polish on the windows still(and every time i see him)
Wisky doesn't have NY tags though. He's from Jersey, I think near Bergen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts