Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really dont find this all grey leather steering wheel to attractive in the New IS

I was wondering if it would be possible to put in the new GS steering wheel, it looks nice and it matches the wood trim and the buttons seem to be more or less the same

Any info would be nice thanks...

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
3 things.

1. it's grey
2. the new IS isn't even out yet, who is to say what options might be available?
3. it's always possible. look at edgy's steering wheel for an example

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
IS3DP said:
If you get the steering wheel from Lexus its about $1600 Canadian
Which works out to be about $2000 USD.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Which works out to be about $2000 USD.[/QUOTE]

Ill have to think about that...

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
what's your problem guys? comments like yours is why this site is no longer user friendly. at least post a valid response or i'm going to delete some posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
irv_usc said:
what's your problem guys? comments like yours is why this site is no longer user friendly. at least post a valid response or i'm going to delete some posts

Here I will clarify

I think it is a dumb thread

Why?

Because there is not an official "package" list out for the new IS350, and since there is not no one can say what combo wheel/trim will be offered in it.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
at least wait until the new car is out and there are packages to consider. then maybe think about getting the GS wheel.

don't forget the current IS's steering wheel is plain leather, but hmm, somebody out there figured out how to make carbon fiber/wood inserts didn't they? i'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of options when the car is out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.