Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i understand how exciting it is to throw mods on the IS. i also understand the want/need to throw the best performing product on the whoo-ride. but can we give those of us who can't be sold at the drop of a hat a little break?? i mean, c'mon! (not that i'm saying dave was misleading or anything like that...) but half of you were sold by the 3rd post!! at least wait and see the dyno sheet.
i'd like to be in on the group buy also. but i'm not signing up b4 i even see a price!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by smoke_this:
i understand how exciting it is to throw mods on the IS. i also understand the want/need to throw the best performing product on the whoo-ride. but can we give those of us who can't be sold at the drop of a hat a little break?? i mean, c'mon! (not that i'm saying dave was misleading or anything like that...) but half of you were sold by the 3rd post!! at least wait and see the dyno sheet.
i'd like to be in on the group buy also. but i'm not signing up b4 i even see a price!
Listen, it's your choice, and your money so do what you like... But it's not our fault that you aren't as comfortable buying this or as informed about it.
A lot of us spend a disturbing amount of time obsessing over our cars and on this messageboard to learn about mods and stuff.
So yes, I am jumping into this without seeing a dyno sheet, but raw HP isn't the deciding factor for me, I also want an intake that isn't as loud as the SRT, and better built than the plain RMM or the crappy Injen.

From prior experience, do not distress about the group buy... this is only the first, and will not be the last. The SRT intake has seen many group buys so I can only imagine the A51 will also.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by s0yb0mb:
So yes, I am jumping into this without seeing a dyno sheet, but raw HP isn't the deciding factor for me, I also want an intake that isn't as loud as the SRT, and better built than the plain RMM or the crappy Injen
I whole heartly 100% agree with you on this one. I'm not a race hardcore or drag racer....I just want something Fast, Fun, reliable and comfortable as far as the noise go. So, regardless to the A51 intake dyno sheet ....I still want to buy the product anyway.

Later

·
Registered
503 Posts
Smoke This:

The price on Area 51 Group Buy is posted and so are the results on the dyno. Besides, you were in favor of the group buy when Sammy mentioned it. If you want direction to the price and dyno results, or want to get into the group buy email me at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Ylw IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing