Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? And where would you put a nail in your car???

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Split2nd said:
What the hell are you talking about? And where would you put a nail in your car???
question is...WHY would you put a nail in the car

are you trying to make a ground connection from the nail/screw without touching it to the chasis..?

...no offense but I recommend you put down the nail and step away from the car and post/search questions here on .net before you begin whatever you're doing

·
Registered
472 Posts
You want to crimp on a ring terminal (I believe that is what it is called) onto the ground wire, then bolt it down on bare metal to the chassis. A ghetto way would be just to strip the wire and put it underneath the bolt and then tighten it down.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
James_F said:
You want to crimp on a ring terminal (I believe that is what it is called) onto the ground wire, then bolt it down on bare metal to the chassis. A ghetto way would be just to strip the wire and put it underneath the bolt and then tighten it down.
Don't tell this kid how to be a hack now...He has enough problems with the install without you helping him. :suspiciou

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
Is this thread someones attempt at humor?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts