Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, please don't bust on me too bad for asking this question. I know my way around cars and engines, but I've never had any experience with grounding kits. I have and idea of what they do just by the name, but I don't know everything about them. :oops: So what all do they do, and what is the benefit of having one. If they are really nice and beneficial then I want one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
There are a couple of threds related to this, how to get them, the pros, and the cons. Do a search to find them. The general consensus is that they provide more a benefit to people with the auto trans. The theory (since neither proved or rejected) is that the car idles smoother, starts easier, and smoother shifts. If you decide to get one, let me know, I can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did a search already. It wasn't very informative, but I found the kit in the .net store and the description told me everything I wanted to know

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did a search already. It wasn't very informative, but I found the kit in the .net store and the description told me everything I wanted to know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts