Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if u guys can give me an opinion on what to do with my grills...i just got my body kit on and i am for some reason really bothered by the different grills..should i change it to black mesh? take it out completely?

·
Registered
39 Posts
DjXquizit said:
i was just wondering if u guys can give me an opinion on what to do with my grills...i just got my body kit on and i am for some reason really bothered by the different grills..should i change it to black mesh? take it out completely?

L-tuned!
no question is asked!
check my sig for pictures

·
Registered
611 Posts
How about getting the VIS Carbon Fiber grill and painting the bottom mesh to match?

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I'm happy with my TRD grill.... 8)

Which ever grill you choose, be sure to re-locate the horns so that you won't see them through the mesh anymore....

Click here for Horn Relocation MOD

Hope this helps...

- Joe Z :chill:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
DjXquizit, the only real way for you to match the top and the lower grill would be some type of custom job, since there are really nothing you can buy that will replace that lower grill on the bumper (unless you replace the entire bumper). But I don't think you want to do that since you just got your front lip spoiler installed =P~ But yah, the TRD or the Ltuned upper grill has a really nice looking mesh, you can then custom the lower grill to match.

·
Registered
513 Posts
DjXquizit said:
i decided to just paint the body kit mesh for now..think i should paint it GGP or black?
i like black grills but whatever you think man! the black would just offset the ggp and look better imo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
17 Participants
amy11079
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing