Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with my nav screen i saw that i live pretty close to griffith park and there was a mulholland drive so i explore (is it connected all the way to redland mulholland?) so i try to drive there when its dark and late, but there was a gate block at the park entrance!! the next day i go early this time but there was yet another road block furthur down wtf :pissed: at this point im pissed off cuz im getting only stop signs, speed bumps and about 15 u turns...im getting tortured..well anyway just felt like warning yall about this BS :crazy:

G

·
you should have asked before you went. i go there every fourth of july and that place is full of stop signs. also, too much traffic and too little roads to do any fun driving there

·
3,221 Posts
Anyone could've told you it's not the same Mullholland drive that you're going to. Plus they're redoing the Observatory so all the roads to the top are closed. Have you lived in LA long?

That place isn't called Griffith Park for no reason.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yea, i jumped to conclusions when i saw all these twisty roads on my nav screen and was fooled by the name "mulholland" :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts