Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice mods :D

i think your setup can handle a lot more power thought, think you should make it boost 8-12 psi and see somewhere between 250-300 whp :D

what grill is that? not OEM is it ?

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Awesome setup!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I have not updated my post lately due to not having much free time. Well I got a set of crystal-clear fog lights, which I believe they will look smart on the car and a bit different from the rest of the IS on the road. I also decide to get a couple of ARC cool fins to fit on the intercooler pipes. I have not found many reviews on the web, but I was tempting to buy them and have a go. ARC declares that it can decrease the level of temperature up to 10C. Well I will inform you once I have them on the car. So I have many parts to fit on the car once I return home soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Εύγε σύντροφε

Translation Welldone mate

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks mates, more parts to be fitted next week. Jun lighweight flywheel and Megan Racing Toe arms.
Keep Walking
That's the spirit

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Today I installed the clear crystal fog lights on the boot.

I believe they look much better than the oem red lights. Next mod in the list is to fit on Tuesday the Supra brakes.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Some more parts to be fitted on the car.

ARC Cool Fins

Megan Racing Toe bars

[/QUOTE]

Since I have a new TRD cluth and a Jun lightweight flywheel waiting to be fitted I found that both parts would work better with an APP direct clutch line, so I ordered one from Japan:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
A few hours ago I installed the new flywheel and clutch kit. And what can I say. I am speechless. This mod is a MUST if you have a supercharger. The car has totally transformed. You can feel the power of the car going to the road and of course it leaves you with a big smile. The acceleration is something else. Lightweight flywheel, upgraded clutch kit, supercharer kit and short shift kit is a must for a Lexus IS200. Now on the road the clutch is a bit more hard to press to change gears but i got used to it very fast. Also it is to drive in traffic. The car does not kick when i start from stop and also during reverse-parking. I can only say now that the clutch now engages from almust the start and not half way of its travel.

Here are pics during installation:

OEM flywheel and clutch next to gearbox:

Lightweight flywheel before installation

Jun flywheel on the engine:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
A few more updates. I changed the differential mounts, which appeared to be nakared, and the clutch line with the APP high pressure line. The new differential mounts made a big difference. The car does not kick so much when pushing or leaving the gas pedal. Now regarding the high pressure clutch line i have not seen any differences yet...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I am looking for uprated bushes for the front suspension system. Well I fell into these parts.

What do you think? Is it worth having them? I think they are just oem parts painted red with uprated TRD bushes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man I need to get my arse into gear dude that is one nice is, I have a tte kit aswell but running standard pulley and everything else. Keep up the excellent work bud

41 - 60 of 140 Posts