Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
haha i can immagine, the old greedy is already pretty loud, this one looks very clean and .. hmm.. 10 pounds ?hehe thats the whole catback i assume ? 10 pounds ? seems a bit too light no ? I thought the stock axleback is 22 pounds alone..

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Dam M3, thanks for all these new parts info and pics! Shweeet!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
M3this....Check your PM's I'm leaving for the airport in about 5 minutes.....I'll be at SEMA all day tomorrow....Maybe we could meet up...

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
..."TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING........When you care enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dt1313 said:
M3this....Check your PM's I'm leaving for the airport in about 5 minutes.....I'll be at SEMA all day tomorrow....Maybe we could meet up...

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
..."TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING........When you care enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"
Just got it (thursday night) ..... I'll give you a call tomorrow ..... hope you posted this today.

Also talked to GReddy today ... this exhaust probly will not be out till the end of next year. :(

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
i missed this booth, and expected hp?

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,617 Posts
it's amazing how behind consumer automotive performance products are compared with the motorcycle industry...Ti exhausts (full header back) have been available for years...in fact...on the GSXR 1000, the stock system is Ti and it's been out since 2001...

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
u old

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.