Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a STYLISH exhaust that won't break the bank? Well look no further than the GReddy Spectrum Elite. This exhaust feature an elegant polished muffler design coupled with a 102mm burnt blue tip that is sure to turn heads anywhere you go. With a nice sporty note under wide open throttle and very quiet operation under normal driving this exhaust is a sure fire winner in our book!!!

Lexus IS250/350

This exhaust features 60mm piping and exits through dual 102mm tips
$760 MSRP
Post up or PM for my.is pricing!!!

Lexus IS300
My personal IS300!!!

This exhaust features 60mm piping and exits through a single 102mm tip.
$570 MSRP
Post up or PM for my.is pricing!!!

Sounds clips of IS300, mind you my car has a Megan Y pipe(didn't know it till I installed this exhaust, done by previous owner)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v323/r0b3rt/?action=view&current=MVI_0866.mp4
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v323/r0b3rt/?action=view&current=MVI_0867.mp4
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v323/r0b3rt/?action=view&current=MVI_0864.mp4

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No sir not at this time. I am actually planning on changing from my current HKS Carbon Ti to this exhaust. GReddy doesn't have any photographs of it installed either so I may purchase sooner than I planned as I have seen the exhaust for other vehicles in person and must say it looks AWESOME!!

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Hi Robert sent Dusty an email on this today. Correction Paul, as Dusty is away until Monday.

Waiting for a reply.

Digger08

·
Registered
876 Posts
do you have a sound clip of it? it looks amazing...I bought my car with a ebay tip on it (i think) and want to replace it with something better..plus i love the blue! also could you pm me a price please? (is300) thank you!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just took 3 videos, getting them uploaded. Disregard the dirty ass car, the detailer came out Tuesday only for it to start raining 10 minutes before I left work :(.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Hi Robert sent Dusty an email on this today. Correction Paul, as Dusty is away until Monday.

Waiting for a reply.

Digger08
PM received. I will order shortly.

Thanks for answering all my questions except the pipe length.

If it would not be too much trouble can you throw a tape measure on your exhaust pipe and tell me tip length from the end of the pipe to the back of the can?

This may help other L-Tuned owners decide on fitment in the future.

Digger08

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
is this a new exhaust? never heard of it. and is there a way to remove the blue tip? its not really my style but I love the sound.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will do digger, I will do that tomorrow when I'm back at the office.

chrisridebike8:
You can have it polished out, I have heard of numerous people doing it on the IS250/IS350 exhaust.

Regards,
Robert

·
Registered
876 Posts
nice videos, thank you sir! can you shoot me a PM on price for the is300?? thank you!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just ordered mine. I've always wanted a GReddy exhaust with titanium tip. They just make it look so sexy.

Along with something quieter and more subtle than the usual cannon-type exhaust.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's for sure a great exhaust on the IS's. I got many compliments at the recent meet I attended in Austin on the note and look of the exhaust.

Regards,
Robert

1 - 20 of 52 Posts