Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal with it? Anyone have one? I like the sound of the evo but i like the stock look of the apexi WS and the greddy SP2. ALso the evo hangs too damn low. Anyone with ifo on the SP2 please comment. :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
never heard sorry, if you find out keep me updated. :chill:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
the tip looks like azh, IMO their best design was their sp street exhaust. Had a sweet deep sound, exhaust canister look't clean, but only that shit would eventually rust out all that steel wool.

i think hks hiper is the way to go na my bro

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
sp2 is similar in sound to ws.....little bit louder/deeper

greddy tried to fixed rust/durability problems of sp (orginal) with the release of sp2

the orginal sp had problems where the sound deafening material(steel wool) would "wear?" out and leave the exhaust sounding like crap in a few years....

sp2 is supposed to be sturd-ier

i say:get it! :D

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah my choices are narrowed down to the Apexi WS and the SP2. I like the sound of the evo but it hangs way low and has a huge ass tip. The WS and the SP2 look stock but sound nice. If you say the greddy is a bit louder than i think thats the one for me. Ive never heard a WS though :-?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
the sound of the WS is subtle.....my sister has a 02 eclipse V6

i dunno if you've ever heard one of those stock(they're everywhere), but the WS sounds similar to that.........i know that there are some members on this board that have the WS

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah ive heard the eclipse. THe problem with me is that i just dont want it to get annoying after a while. I love the deep sound but i know after a month or so its going to get aggrevating. PLus Im going to get an SRT intake and thats going to add to the noise. Maybe the WS would be my best bet.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
get it.....you'll probably hear the intake over the exhaust at WOT

if you listen to any music at all....the WS won't be noticeable...sound-wise

1 - 8 of 8 Posts