Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
These topics have been discussed sooo many times man. I'd try and search first. But, since you've already made the thread I'd say go with the HKS. I have the Evo II and LOVE how it sounds with my toyo y-pipe, but HATE the way it looks. The exhaust sits way to low and looks to large for the car. The HKS will fit much better and the sound will be good as well.

Hope this helps.

- Jared

:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I used to have the GReddy. I changed over to the BOrla and love it to death. THe sound is very smooth and it looks nice to.

·
Registered
411 Posts
The tip or the can? the HKS's can probobly sits a little lower the GReddy's tip seems to sit pretty lox from the bumper though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
carbon Ti

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
blondebond said:
The tip or the can? the HKS's can probobly sits a little lower the GReddy's tip seems to sit pretty lox from the bumper though.
Come on now, what's with the difficult questions??? LOL...I guess all in all. If you're lowered, which one is going to scrape more?

- Jared

:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
HKS will scrape more. I still scraped a few times with the GReddy. I don't scrape anymore with the Borla. It just has a completly different sound.

·
Registered
698 Posts
If you want an exhaust for sound and looks try something like this(I know it isnt a lexus but you get the idea)...lol..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts