Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took the afternoon to get this monster into my car, and I have a few questions about it:

Where would I obtain the "ignition harness" for this, and I presume that it plugs into the other port?

How would I go about setting up this ignition feature via laptop? Does anyone have settings for this? I am currently running NA.

Thanks in advance for any info, which will guarantee some rep if I can give it.

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Ignition harness would be available from any GReddy dealer. We usually do them for $35, well worth it in my opinion. As far as setting it up in w/ the laptop, you do have the software right?... you just need to turn the map on... open the parameter setting (picture of the blue car) and check the boxes for the maps you are using. also you may check the yahoo groups for the emanage for some basic set up things. there is quite a bit of valuable info on there.

as far as settings, the best way to set it is on a dyno, using settings from other cars although should be okay if you are both stock, is by no mean the best way.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Split2nd said:
So I took the afternoon to get this monster into my car, and I have a few questions about it:

Where would I obtain the "ignition harness" for this, and I presume that it plugs into the other port?

How would I go about setting up this ignition feature via laptop? Does anyone have settings for this? I am currently running NA.

Thanks in advance for any info, which will guarantee some rep if I can give it.
Ok I am excited, I have been lurking around some sites about this (I assume this is the Ultimate right?). Please let us know how this goes.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kponti said:
Ok I am excited, I have been lurking around some sites about this (I assume this is the Ultimate right?). Please let us know how this goes.
This is for the E-Manage blue. I will keep y'all updated as I go. I will have a COMPLETE wiring diagram in a few days, I just need to get ahold of the IGN. Harness. And + rep for the help.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Does the Emanage blue need to be wired to the car before you can tune it with the laptop? or is the Emanage able to be tuned just hooked up to the laptop?...reason being I want to see if DIY greddy wire works thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts