Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here it goes: updated pricing

Complete third member with TRD 2 way Clutch type LSD installed. Brand new with 3.91 gears. Diff was professionally set up and installed with all new seals. Just add fluid and bolt up to your car. Great for Drag Racing, Drift competition and autocross.
SOLD

Set of front flared fenders. These are all metal in rough stages. Any body shop should be able to finish. Will get photos when I figure out where I left them. They are about 80% of the way done. Just need the welds smoothed, primered and painted. Started with brand new OEM fenders. This type of work is very expensive and the majority is done. Will allow 285 front tires to fit with minor modification to the unibody seam weld. Way stronger than fiberglass!!!
SOLD

I also have all the OEM side glass for the car. Will sell cheap if someone wants to come by to pick it up. Located in Bay Area

E-mail with questions at [email protected]

-Derek

·
Registered
336 Posts
PM about the bumper.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
pics of the flares?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
revhard said:
would you consider splitting the TRD LSD.
After what I spent to have it setup and installed not a chance!! : )

It's good to go for someone who wants it.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Derek, the LSD is 3 way? i've never heard of a 3 way. must be a rare item. i believe a LSD 2 way locks in acceleration, and deceleration. if the LSD does something else other than that, im curious.. typo?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Typo. Fat fingers. Thanks for the heads-up.

-D

AltezzaBob said:
Derek, the LSD is 3 way? i've never heard of a 3 way. must be a rare item. i believe a LSD 2 way locks in acceleration, and deceleration. if the LSD does something else other than that, im curious.. typo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
16" winter wheels/tires for sale. $170 plus shipping

I have a set of 16" Sport Edition Valore wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport M2's (205/55/R16) that I bought from Tire Rack in 2002. The wheels are in good condition. One wheel has a scratch, but the others are perfect. The tires had about 15K miles on them, maybe less. (I sold my IS300 with 34K on it, and my summer tires were on the car more than my winter set.) One of the tires should be replaced because I ran over a screw and it's too close to the sidewall to patch. The other three should be good for a while, but if you plan on going through serious snow, you should get a new set of tires.

When I bought the set three years ago, I paid $890. I'm asking $170 to get them out of my garage.

If you'd like to see digital pics, please e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jkollin1 said:
I have a set of 16" Sport Edition Valore wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport M2's (205/55/R16) that I bought from Tire Rack in 2002. The wheels are in good condition. One wheel has a scratch, but the others are perfect. The tires had about 15K miles on them, maybe less. (I sold my IS300 with 34K on it, and my summer tires were on the car more than my winter set.) One of the tires should be replaced because I ran over a screw and it's too close to the sidewall to patch. The other three should be good for a while, but if you plan on going through serious snow, you should get a new set of tires.

When I bought the set three years ago, I paid $890. I'm asking $170 to get them out of my garage.

If you'd like to see digital pics, please e-mail me at [email protected]
?????????????????????????????????????????/

·
Registered
336 Posts
Im still around and would like to come pick up the bumper. Please pm me.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts